Play Simple is looking for a dynamic User Experience Designer to join our talented team! The User Experience Designer is responsible for creating player-centric design solutions that promote ease of use, employ best-in-class game/interaction design, and optimize the user experience universally. This includes all phases of the design process including conceptual design/development, graphics and interface design, Interaction models, prototypes, user/task flows and art production. The User Experience Designer will additionally be responsible for maintaining the visual integrity, interaction methods, brand standards, and consistency for the game and collaborate with engineering for the execution of the design.
What’s required of you
- Expert level skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and industry-standard prototyping tools.
- Basic understanding of UX principles.
- Experience in mobile interface design
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of Unity 3D and motion design is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for gaming
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, interaction design, or equivalent industry experience in the design field.
What we are looking for
- Evaluates designs quickly and creates original high-quality work. Owns features.
- Possess excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow.
- Develop UI, graphic design, and interaction specifications/guidelines.
- Employ user-centric design practices to deliver world-class interactive game experiences.
- Ability to make design decisions and solve design problems independently, present and sell design concepts.
- Support design decisions from a practical, UX best practices standpoint.
- Interface, collaborate with key internal client and project stakeholders to ensure the user experience reflects player needs and consistency.