We’re looking for a Business Analyst who can provide key product insights that will drive our continued success. It’s a fast-paced, high-adrenaline job, with plenty to learn. If you enjoy crunching numbers, are never satisfied with the products around you, and have always wanted to make things better than the best, you’ll love this job.
What’s required of you
- The Analyst will work closely with product leaders as a data-driven advisor and partner on strategic issues.
- Will work collaboratively with game teams to deliver actionable insights into our games to further increase user acquisition, engagement and monetization.
- Will proactively perform a wide range of analyses to identify trends, issues, and opportunities across games help us continue to improve gameplay.
- Will answer business-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting.
What we are looking for
- Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets.
- Ability to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations.
- The candidate should enjoy both working with people and undertaking rigorous statistical analyses.
- Good skills with a strong grasp of both technical and business perspectives.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings