Do you get a kick out of testing, tuning and debugging a game? Do you enjoy pushing a game to its very limits? If so we’re looking for a Quality Analyst who always sweats the small stuff and cares about finding and reporting bugs and glitches. If you see glitches as interesting challenges rather than untraceable annoyances, and if you are never satisfied until you have the perfect quality in hand, then PlaySimple has tons of interesting stuff in store for you – from picking up bugs and glitches and suggesting refinements that ensure its quality and playability - you’ll love this job! If you are already excited, we bet we’ll love to chat with you!
What’s required of you
- As the game’s first audience - test for bugs in the software, from complete crashes to minor glitches in the programme. (Create and execute manual and automated test cases for assigned feature)
- Communicate issues, risks and test status in a timely and detailed manner
- Ability to determine root cause of issues found
- You promote open, constructive and collaborative relations with superiors, subordinates and peers to achieve the best results
- Testing the games/features for any defects
- Come up with systematic test plan and recurring testing checklists
- Report defects to the engineering team
- You were involved with such a role at a previous organization, preferably linked to social or mobile gaming platforms.
- You can exhibit excellent management skills when it comes to multiple projects or people from different functions.
- You have spent time maneuvering across automated scripts to test different scenarios
- You are able to independently take initiative to solve problems and QA challenges
- You are self-driven to thrill and entertain our players and constantly benchmark quality to delight customers.
- You demonstrate experience with continuous improvement initiatives.