We’re looking for a Technical Artist who can act as a bridge between the Artists and Programmers working on a game that will drive our continued success. It’s a fast-paced, high-adrenaline job, with plenty to learn. If you enjoy dreaming up concepts, turning them into works of art and are happy about it, you’ll love this job.
What’s required of you
- 0-2 years of applicable professional experience as a technical artist with knowledge of engines and art pipelines.
- Experience creating animations, effects for games using Particle Designer or After Effects.
- Strong Knowledge of Flash, Photoshop & Illustrator. Unity, After effects & Spine is an added advantage.
- In-depth Knowledge of the Production Pipeline.
- Ability to proactively identify technical constraints while conceptualising and executing solutions through new tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of assets compression and optimisation with regards to multiple platforms ( Unity, Cocos2D)
- Develops generalised tools/techniques to help enhance the pipeline.
- A mind for both artistic and technical workflows.
What we are looking for
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently or within a group, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Handles and resolves recurring problems.
- Demonstrate artistic vision and appropriately expand upon the art direction given.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines without compromising quality.